<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.tygerbearandme.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Tiny Tyger, Baby Bear and Me: Tyger's Christmas List

Sunday 27 September 2015

Tyger's Christmas List

I had my first night out in about four years on Friday and ended up...a little worse for wear.  As a result, I was unable to to write my usual blog post yesterday (I was unable to do much except lie on the sofa feeling very sorry for myself).

So, a quick blog post today.  Tyger has become 'aware' of adverts and of the fact things can be ordered/bought.  This has led to many very repetitive conversations starting with, 'My want...' until I came up with a strategy.  Every time this happens, now, I suggest we write it on his Christmas list and then we'll just see which things he gets at Christmas.  For the time being, he accepts this response.

I'm not convinced he's going to get everything on the list, though.  Perhaps you can see why:


Tyger's Christmas List 2015
  • Necklace
  • Beads
  • Microwave
  • Red racing car
  • Castle
  • Orange glasses
  • Temporary tattoos
  • A big Totoro like a real one
  • Circus tent
  • Piggy bank
  • A real helicopter
  • A real plane
  • Watch
  • A sausage dog that climbs trees
  • Hetty Hoover toy
  • Real Henry Hoover

Some things are perhaps a little more realistic than others, though I like the idea of getting a real Totoro!


What's the weirdest thing your child (or you as a child) has asked for as a birthday or Christmas present?



Linked with:


My Random Musings

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 27 September 2015 at 21:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

Ha! That's quite a list. Nothing like aiming for the stars. Hope the night out was fun enough to make the morning after worth it :) #AnythingGoes

 
At 27 September 2015 at 21:51 , Blogger Kristen said...

This is great!!! I tell the kids that we will ask Santa or maybe for your birthday all of the time. It has worked for a couple years now so hopefully it continues to work for you. #anythinggoes
Kristen

 
At 28 September 2015 at 02:52 , Blogger Random Musings said...

Lol, now you just have to nominate which family member/friend is buying what! Good luck on the plane and helicopter :)
Thanks for linking up to #AnythingGoes
Debbie

 
At 28 September 2015 at 11:36 , Blogger Midwife and Life said...

My children are already making their lists for father Christmas, it gets more and more expensive every year! #anythinggoes

 
At 2 October 2015 at 02:05 , Blogger Lady Nym said...

Yes, it was nice to not be 'Mummy' for the evening.

Thanks for reading.

 
At 2 October 2015 at 02:06 , Blogger Lady Nym said...

I hope so! It's certainly made things easier for the time being.

Thanks for reading.

 
At 2 October 2015 at 02:06 , Blogger Lady Nym said...

He's added 'a real baby' to the list, too. I'm definitely not getting him that one! I'm all done. Haha.

Thanks for reading.

 
At 2 October 2015 at 02:08 , Blogger Lady Nym said...

I can imagine. Tyger was enthralled by every single tiny stocking present last year (took him about an hour to get through it!) let alone the other presents but I bet they want more and more, costing more and more as they get older!

Thanks for reading.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home