<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.tygerbearandme.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Tiny Tyger, Baby Bear and Me: I Never Thought I'd Say...

Monday 25 January 2016

I Never Thought I'd Say...

I've been struggling to compose  my blog post this week so to take the pressure off I have decided to just post a list of some of the things I've found myself saying to the cubs over the last few months; things I'd never have thought I'd say before I had kids.

1. Don’t stick the paint brush in your dinner.

2. None of the birds in our garden are actually elves.

3. We don’t drill flies.

4. It’s not magic, it’s you flinging yoghurt everywhere.

5. Don’t lick your reflection in the TV.

6. You’re not going to draw with your pens, are you? Just put them in your toaster for fireworks!

7. No, you don’t ‘check’ your brother’s toothbrush by licking it.

8. Please don’t suck up the window condensation through a straw.

9. If you want to run away from home, next time run away to your bedroom instead of the extension.

10. Would everyone stop getting their hand stuck in a teapot?




Linked with:

Mummascribbles

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 25 January 2016 at 08:08 , Blogger Sorcha MacK said...

Small child or drunk person - there could be a great either or quiz in here somewhere! ;)

 
At 26 January 2016 at 01:36 , Blogger Spectrum Mum said...

We've definitely had a version of number 4 and my living room wall still had the stains to prove it. The joys of children. Fab post!

 
At 26 January 2016 at 03:29 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love it 😂😂😂😂 drinking condensation through a straw! Genius! #twinklytuesday

 
At 26 January 2016 at 13:50 , Blogger My Petit Canard said...

Its so funny the things you find yourself saying once you have children! Sometimes I have to do a bit of a double take, did I really just say that?! ;-) Emily #TwinklyTuesday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home